Fine surgeon, great guy show details Fine surgeon, great guy
by Jim N. on Nov 17th, 2013

Dr. Kuhr is a fine surgeon with a spotless record, as far as I know, and he did a fine job for me. But the outstanding thing about him is his warm but unaffected bedside manner and connection with the patient. He is professional, but relaxed and caring. He personally called me at work after the surgery to see how things were going, even though I was due to come in a few days later. While I was sitting in the waiting room for my post-op checkup, he personally came out and tapped me on the shoulder and took me to an exam room, instead of having a nurse take me there to wait. I highly recommend Dr Kuhr.

Fantastic Doctor show details Fantastic Doctor
Feb 27th, 2013

Dr. Kuhr did a fantastic job on my procedure. He was kind, patient, and very informative. I feel very fortunate to have had him as my doctor.

Great surgeon! show details Great surgeon!
Feb 29th, 2012

Dr Kuhr came highly recommended from other medical professionals outside of Virginia Mason even. He is a very compassionate, concerned, caring Dr. his followup was great. He made it very easy to contact him directly with any questions and responded himself very quickly. He was my surgeon and I totally trust him. Virginia Mason is a big hospital but very friendly very friendly. Even the receptionist checking me in commented on how great he is.