Dr. Christian Kuhr MD Patient Reviews

September 13th, 2015
I only wish there were more stars. I always felt like a hero, or the most important patient, whenever I had an apt w/Dr. Kuhr. I donated a kidney and he was my surgeon. So calm and professional and informative. He would even pull out a pencil and paper to make sure I understood every part of what was going to happen and answered every question so thoroughly!! After meeting w/ Dr. Kuhr the first time, I knew he would be my surgeon & everything was going to be fine!

September 11th, 2015
Kidney stones
Dr. Kuhr really takes his time to make sure you understand everything about your condition and answer any questions you have. He is great at explaining and drawing pictures to help you understand what is happening and what will need to happen during surgery. I would definitely recommend him and his staff.

June 24th, 2015
Best urologist in the area!

November 17th, 2013
Fine surgeon, great guy
Dr. Kuhr is a fine surgeon with a spotless record, as far as I know, and he did a fine job for me. But the outstanding thing about him is his warm but unaffected bedside manner and connection with the patient. He is professional, but relaxed and caring. He personally called me at work after the surgery to see how things were going, even though I was due to come in a few days later. While I was sitting in the waiting room for my post-op checkup, he personally came out and tapped me on the shoulder and took me to an exam room, instead of having a nurse take me there to wait. I highly recommend Dr Kuhr.

February 27th, 2013
Fantastic Doctor
Dr. Kuhr did a fantastic job on my procedure. He was kind, patient, and very informative. I feel very fortunate to have had him as my doctor.

February 29th, 2012
Great surgeon!
Dr Kuhr came highly recommended from other medical professionals outside of Virginia Mason even. He is a very compassionate, concerned, caring Dr. his followup was great. He made it very easy to contact him directly with any questions and responded himself very quickly. He was my surgeon and I totally trust him. Virginia Mason is a big hospital but very friendly very friendly. Even the receptionist checking me in commented on how great he is.