A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Lance:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Lance is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Lance, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lance graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Lance has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Renaissance Hospital Terrell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Ann Lance MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christian A. Lance practice?
- Dr. Christian Lance has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christian Lance practices Family Medicine near Terrell, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Terrell Primary Care Doctors.