Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

The Best Place To Go show details The Best Place To Go
by LoCarsha L. Washington-Green on May 12th, 2015

Just love her she is the best. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Really like this doctor show details Really like this doctor
by mrs. c on Aug 20th, 2014

I am one of those people who have not had good experiences with doctors. I feel very comfortable with Dr. Lance, and I trust her. One has to earn my trust, and she has proven herself to me. She is a doctor who LISTENS! Ever had one of those..who LISTENS? Dr. Lance listens and I really believe she CARES about her patients and the right treatment for them. Ever felt like you were one of the cattle..being pushed through? Not with Dr. Lance! She takes time and talks to me and listens to me. She has a lot of patience, with my questions and my ways! Dr. Lance referred me to a specialist when I needed it, and I have had great treatment with her as my doctor. I feel like she knows what she is doing and she never " belittles or makes me feel uncomfortable ..as some doctors have done. I TRUST this doctor, I like this doctor, and would recommend her to anyone who wants a good doctor who also listens! I am comfortable with her and if the reader is looking for a good doctor, Dr. Lance is a good doctor. (She also tells me what I need to know. "Shoots from the hip." I like that too. Her nurse Debbie is always nice, professional too, and makes me feel comfortable too. The staff..great! One more thing: if it was not for Dr. Lance, I think I would really be seriously ill, because I would not have gone to another doctor. I really like her...God bless...

Apr 23rd, 2011

Very professional,knowledgeable and caring.

Jan 27th, 2011

I work in Terrell, but live 55 miles away. I chose Dr. Lance as my local "work area" doctor about a year ago in case I needed medical care while at my job. I've seen her twice in the past year, and she has been excellent diagnosing my ailments and treating them.

INEXPERIENCED show details INEXPERIENCED
by cancer patient blittie on Mar 20th, 2009

If you are looking for someone with more than a couple of years in practice with no bedside manner nor willing to acknowledge you or your name you need to look elsewhere.