Family Physicians
Video profile
200 N Virginia St
Terrell, TX 75160
972-551-7500
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Really like this doctor  |  show details
by mrs. c on Aug 20th, 2014

I am one of those people who have not had good experiences with doctors. I feel very comfortable with Dr. Lance, and I trust her. One has to earn my trust, and she has proven herself to me. She is a doctor who LISTENS! Ever had one of those..who LISTENS? Dr. Lance listens and I really believe she CARES about her patients and the right treatment for them. Ever felt like you were one of the cattle..being pushed through? Not with Dr. Lance! She takes time and talks to me and listens to me. She has a lot of patience, with my questions and my ways! Dr. Lance referred me to a specialist when I needed it, and I have had great treatment with her as my doctor. I feel like she knows what she is doing and she never " belittles or makes me feel uncomfortable ..as some doctors have done. I TRUST this doctor, I like this doctor, and would recommend her to anyone who wants a good doctor who also listens! I am comfortable with her and if the reader is looking for a good doctor, Dr. Lance is a good doctor. (She also tells me what I need to know. "Shoots from the hip." I like that too. Her nurse Debbie is always nice, professional too, and makes me feel comfortable too. The staff..great! One more thing: if it was not for Dr. Lance, I think I would really be seriously ill, because I would not have gone to another doctor. I really like her...God bless...

Dec 29th, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Lance since I moved to Terrell in 2006. She helped me get into the weight loss surgery center at Baylor in Dallas, and was very supportive of my decision to do this. She did everything she could to make sure I succeeded. I find her matter-of-fact attitude refreshing and she always lets me know what I need to do to continue in good health. Her staff nurse Debbie is also very good and I appreciate her too.

Apr 23rd, 2011

Very professional,knowledgeable and caring.

Jan 27th, 2011

I work in Terrell, but live 55 miles away. I chose Dr. Lance as my local "work area" doctor about a year ago in case I needed medical care while at my job. I've seen her twice in the past year, and she has been excellent diagnosing my ailments and treating them.

|  INEXPERIENCED  |  show details
by cancer patient blittie on Mar 20th, 2009

If you are looking for someone with more than a couple of years in practice with no bedside manner nor willing to acknowledge you or your name you need to look elsewhere.