A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Lates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Lates is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lates graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lates has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian David Lates MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christian D. Lates practice?
- Dr. Christian Lates has 1 office location.
Dr. Christian Lates practices Internal Medicine near Elma, NY.
See Elma Internists.