Dr. Christian Le Bienvenu MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Coral Springs, FL

November 18th, 2015
Worst office staff
Dr. Le Bienvenu is a great doctor, but he is surrounded by a very rude staff. They scream at you when you call for an appt. and if you call asking for test results they will hang up the phone if they are in bad mood. One day Silvina follow me into the hallways because I told her that she had no manners. After that she retaliated against me and it was very hard to get an appointment. Finally after many years seeing this doctor I had to look for another doctor with a professional and friendlier staff.

March 13th, 2014
Attorney at Law
I have had Dr. Le Bienvenue since 2004, ten years, would not change him for anyone unless, my insurance company changes its relationship with him. He spends more time with me his patient ,and engages in profound diagnoses of my complaints than any other physician I have had over the last thirty years. He is always accessible, concerned, and cooperative. I give him a total rating of four stars plus a bonus star.

September 21st, 2011
Doctor spends more time with me than most Doctors I've seen. If I have an emergency he'll see me same day, and when I've called after office hours, he's promptly returned my call.

September 22nd, 2010
Dr L has been my Dr for over 5 years. I moved away for 2 years then came back to town. I went right back to him since I was not able to find another Dr that I trusted as much as him, nor one that I could talk to the way I do him. If he sends you for a Blood test, be prepared for a 10 minute explanation of it since he goes over each and every line with you !!! which is a good thing...

February 18th, 2010
Detail Oriented
Dr. L follows up with you and explain in detail of the issue, diagnose, pro and con of the treatments. Excellent Doctor.