Dr. Christian Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christian Lee?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 18th, 2016

Couldn't have asked for better

Well... my experience is old. about 7.5 years ago I was in labor with my daughter. Oh the PAIN. They called in for an anesthesiologist and Dr. Lee happened to be the one who showed up. Smiling, and very reassuring. He was very careful to explain what he was doing and what he needed from me. He was (in all of my lifetime) the most personable doctor I have experienced. Through all the drugs and pain and recovery, I remembered his kindness. I think he assumed I was joking when I said I would remember him forever. Alas, I meant every word (though I have a solid memory so..). When I had to have a C-section he was there throughout encouraging me to relax and continually making sure that I was ok. Fast forward a month later and I have a 9cm abscess that required surgery the very next morning after being kept overnight. I was in pre-op when the doctors explained that the anesthesiologist would be in to meet me shortly. A few minutes later, in walks Dr. Lee with several other doctors.. immediately I start laughing. Amazingly he remembered me too... he said, "you again huh." Totally in trust that this would go just fine now (at very least I wouldn't feel a thing)... I had my surgery. After this.. came the bills. Of course there are always bills. The staff was amazing and set me up on a payment plan that worked very well with my budget. They never harassed me and always sent receipts in a timely manner. Everyone was always very nice and understanding anytime I had to contact the office directly. I don't think anyone could ask for a better all around staff than Dr. Lee and the office where he works. After telling someone at work about my experience with birth, I realized I probably never gave a review of him, and given that I indeed remember.. I figured it was about time.

July 17th, 2012

Dr. Lee provided anesthesia for me during my recent surgery. His bedside manner both preoperatively and postoperatively was unparalleled. This a doctor of great skill who also possess a caring, reassuring manner. I would request Dr. Lee for anesthesia if myself or any family members ever need surgery again.

Type 2 Diabetes