Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Christian LeFevre
Christian LeFevre, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with another office in Washington, DC. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Christian LeFevre is affiliated with Washington Hospital Center and George Washington Univ Hospital. Christian LeFevre has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Christian LeFevre has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Christian LeFevre is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine
Washington, DC 0.01 mi39
Dr. June Castner
General Practice, Internal Medicine
Washington, DC 0.01 mi19
Dr. Roy Leiboff
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Washington, DC 0.01 mi42