Dr. Christian Lige Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christian Lige?

THANKS HEAVEN FOR DOCTORS LIKE HIM

Posted on June 13th, 2012

HE IS THE PEDIATRICIAN for BOTH OF MY KIDS!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING CARE OF MY CHILDREN! I LOVE THE WAY HE TALKS TO PATIENTS, EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!! YOU ALWAYS FEEL THAT YOU ARE THE ONLY PATIENT OF HIM!!! VERY KNOWLEDGABLE And EXPERIENCED.LOTS OF THANKS TO YOU DOCTOR!!!! GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

Best Doctor and Staff in Town!

Posted on June 1st, 2012

If you are looking for a great Doctor for your kids bring them to Surf Pediatrics. The Doctor and his staff are so loving and caring.. I wouldn't bring my kids any where else. Thanks Doctor Lige and staff! May I also say this is the first Doctor that ever talked to my kids to see what's going on with them. The Doctor never leaves the room until all my questions are answered! I do and will always recommand this Doctor to anyone that has young children. Thanks so much Doctor Lige and Staff for all you do for my family and many other families out there!

Your website

Posted on April 23rd, 2012

Your website does not give any information. Could this be up-dated?

Posted on January 18th, 2011

Everytime I need an appointment, I am able to get one right away. The staff is just as amazing at the Dr. I could not ask for anything more or better I am very happy with this Dr. and his office staff. As well as the office itself, it is always clean and inviting.

great man, great doctor

Posted on July 2nd, 2009

I cannot imagine anybody else being my little girl pediatrician. I was , I am and I will recommend him to everyone. he's very caring,open mind and fast reacting person, trying the best he can to help your child.I wish everybody was like him eventually

Posted on September 4th, 2014