Dr. Christian Linz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christian Linz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 14th, 2017

needs to use patient name

Dr. Linz - continuously (throughout the 3 office visits to get her fracture healed) referred to my 7 year old daughter as "beautiful" and "gorgeous" instead of her name. Made me feel uncomfortable. No problem with the care he provided just the way her addressed my 7 y/o daughter. Still bothers me.

March 9th, 2017

Explains everything well

Very nice and knowledgeable

April 5th, 2016

Super doctor. Explains everything. Options given for treatment.

June 22nd, 2015

Ingury Overlooked

I had surgery on a compound fracture & had Ulner nerve damage that wasn't diagnosed until 8 weeks after surgery by my OT & Linz didn't even bother to talk to the OT or read their notes. He just recommended me to another surgeon.

March 5th, 2015

Dr. Linz did hip replacement surgery for me. Pre-surgery, he answered all of my questions thoroughly, alleviating the stress and anxiety of the unknown My surgery was successfully completed and now, 8 1/2 months later, I can do all of the activities I was accustomed to before with absolutely no pain! Dr. Linz is kind and compassionate and has an excellent "bedside manner," relating well to me as a patient, as well as to my wife, addressing most potential concerns before we even asked.

July 13th, 2014

Excellent, excellent doctor. Very caring and explains everything exceptionally well.

April 19th, 2014

Exceptional Care w/ Compassion

Dr. Linz performed a broken femur repair on our 22 yr old son, due to a severe car accident. As soon as we were informed of the procedure the Doctor described was needed, we were comforted right away that our son would regain full recovery and use of his leg again. Dr. Linz walked us through everything with optimism and encouragement. We were most impressed of the compassion he showed toward us all. When the staff related how the doctor thought of our son often and was worrisome about our son's response during recovery. Dr. Linz is an exceptional orthopedic surgeon, but a caring individual as well. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

September 14th, 2017