A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Lloyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Lloyd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Lloyd, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lloyd graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Lloyd has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Pender Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian B Lloyd MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christian B. Lloyd practice?
- Dr. Christian Lloyd has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christian Lloyd practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Wilmington, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Benson, NC.
See Wilmington Internists, Wilmington Pulmonologists, Wilmington Critical Care Practitioners, and Wilmington Sleep Medicine Doctors.