A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Lothes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Lothes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lothes graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Lothes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian S Lothes MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christian S. Lothes practice?
- Dr. Christian Lothes has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christian Lothes practices Neurological Surgery near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Hutchinson, KS and Arkansas City, KS.
See Wichita Surgeons.