Dr. Christian Luessenhop Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christian Luessenhop?

May 17th, 2016

Two Hip Replacements

I've had two hip replacements in two years with Doctor Luessenhop, and you can barely see any marks on my hips. I can't speak enough about his bedside manners, because he is compassionate and cares about his patients. He treats you like a human being with feelings, and not an object. Before going into surgery he talks with you, and it alleviates your stress. Doctors with these qualities are rare!

September 8th, 2015

Had hip replacement..and infection following...he does your surgery and you never see him after in hospital..requested over and over to see him 2 days later his PA came in advise she would speak with someon..never heard from anyone thereafter..suffering from extreme PAIN and infection

March 31st, 2014

Poor Bedside Manner

I am very disappointed. I have a herniated disc, very painful. Dr. Luessenhop was unable or unwilling to give me any simple remedies. I searched the web and just keeping my feet on the floor helps. Also there are exercises available. He ordered an MRI, then we scheduled a follow up. I waited over an hour for him to tell me he had to refer me on. Why didn't he just call? He got a full fee, for nothing, and more importantly delayed the treatment. He may be knowledgeable but needs empathy.

July 26th, 2013

Shoulder Surgery Success

Having issues with my shoulder, I had many appointments with the doctor, going from conservative treatments to surgery. Only twice was the doctor not present, due to surgical emergencies, and I had to see the physician’s assistant. Over all they have a great staff who treats you well. I have recommended him to a close friend, and I would see this doctor again.

June 22nd, 2013

Fantastic doctor

May 24th, 2013

Very Professional

My first impression is that he is very smart and knows his business. He was kind and patient answered every question. But what I liked was his direct and honest approach. He did not sugar coat things he was factual and back up his statements with his knowledge. He explained things in such a way that I could understand. We discussed options and he listened to my concerns and addressed each one. I would recommend this Doctor

June 16th, 2011

The staff does not answer the phone or do the follow up needed. I have had to call so many times to get them to do what they should be doing.

April 12th, 2011

very poor bedside manner!!!!

brought daughter in for knee..what a joke..wouldn't listen to patient..was to busy giving own opinion without even knowing problem..im amazed these people even practice medicine!funny how fast they forget they are here for the patient and the patient is the one paying!a good doctor ALWAYS listens to his patients...not dictates!!

October 27th, 2008