A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Machado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Machado is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Machado
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Machado Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Machado, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Seizure Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Machado graduated from Instituto Tecnologico De Santo Domingo (Intec). He has 4 awards.
Dr. Machado has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian E Machado MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Christian E. Machado practice?
- Dr. Christian Machado has 1 office location.
Dr. Christian Machado practices Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Cardiologists.