A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Machado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Machado is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Machado, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Seizure Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Machado graduated from Instituto Tecnologico De Santo Domingo (Intec). He has 4 awards.
Dr. Machado has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Eugenio Machado MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christian E. Machado practice?
- Dr. Christian Machado has 6 office locations.
Dr. Christian Machado practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiovascular Disease near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Tecumseh, MI.
See Southfield Cardiologists.