Dr. Christian Mann Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Christian Mann?

Worst Surgeon Ever!

Posted on September 18th, 2014

A few years ago I was given an operation for my hemorrhoids. What A big Mistake. I should have know things were not right after a few episodes involving his bed side manner. Well, as it appears his bedside manner was much better when he was under the influence of drugs. He performed the procedure leaving an artery open in my rectum. The artery was left that way for 6 days. Six days of sheer TORTURE. I WAS SENT HOME TO DIE. My heart stopped 4 times during the six days and the blood was coming from my body by the litters. After the six day it was another doctor who discovered the horrible mistake. The procedure was corrected (they even tried charging me for the operation a second time). The doctor admitted after the corrective procedure that he actually had left an artery open in my rectum. To God be the glory, I'm still alive. No thanks to him. A recommendation? Really! Now you probably think, why didn't I do something. I did, but it appears that ever direction I turned the door was closed in my face. What more could I do against a doctor? I wrote the medical board. I was told it would be placed in his file. :(

Posted on October 13th, 2017