A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Mathy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Mathy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mathy
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Mathy, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathy graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mathy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Bernard Mathy MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Christian B. Mathy practice?
- Dr. Christian Mathy has 1 office location.
Dr. Christian Mathy practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Gastroenterologists.