A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Mathy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Mathy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mathy
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Mathy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Mathy, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathy graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mathy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Bernard Mathy MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Christian B. Mathy practice?
- Dr. Christian Mathy has 1 office location.
Dr. Christian Mathy practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Gastroenterologists.