Family Physicians, General Practitioner

4228 Williams Blvd
Ste 201
Kenner, LA 70065
504-305-0063
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  Unprofessional, Unethical  |  show details
Dec 2nd, 2013

First time going to his practice it took him 3hrs to do a physical assessment. Asked very inappropriate questions, also made inappropriate comments about my sexuality. Never asked permission to have his med student or intern to be present. Very unprofessional and unethical behavior. Made several remarks about my same-sex marriage. Overall, I felt very uncomfortable, disrespected, violated and lack of privacy and dignity as a patient. Will not go back to his practice and I do not recommend him as a doctor.

|  Dr. Mayorga  |  show details
by Corina H. on Jun 12th, 2013

He is a very personal doctor. He takes his time and talk with you and ask questions. He listens to you and answers your questions. He is very thorough. Your office wait may be a little long but he is worth the wait. I have recommended him to friends. You may also be able to get an appointment on the same day you call.

|  Gyn for immigrations?  |  show details
May 19th, 2012

We waited over an hour and a half to be seen. They insisted all the vaccinations were null and bios and would have to be given again. Why? It just does she said. When we pressed the original appointment time, the nurse took us back to the exam room. She broke out a speculum. We asked why? She said the dr did this for all immigrations physicals. This is not required nor is he listed as an ob/gyn. At this point we got our money back and ran like the wind.