A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian McTurk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian McTurk is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian McTurk, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. McTurk graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. McTurk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian M McTurk MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christian M. McTurk practice?
- Dr. Christian McTurk has 6 office locations.
Dr. Christian McTurk practices Internal Medicine near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Commerce Township, MI and Waterford, MI.
See West Bloomfield Internists.