Dr. Christian Mcturk Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Christian Mcturk?

Posted on September 29th, 2016

Concerned about building trusting relationship ....makes you feel at ease....takes as much time as needed to answer all questions...our doctor for over 20yrs.

Posted on April 20th, 2016

Felt like I was in an assembly line and just wanted to get through appointments. Always a 20-40min wait... Didnt recognize certain parts of my symptoms that should have been a signal that referred me to another Dr if nec. Medications I took years before were still listed as current. There is a lack of communication between Dr and Staff that is a bit of a problem. Considering the size of the staff in the office, patient-stuff is being overlooked. He is generally a friendly Dr, but that's not why I am there. Spends time to dictate after all his appointments but still stuff if not updated. You can easily overhear his dictation while waiting in the examination rooms of other patients which I am sure is some sort of violation. Overall impression is that I am not impressed.

Posted on October 8th, 2015

Have been seeing him for over 30 years. Great doctor.

Posted on August 27th, 2015

Dr. Chris McTurk has been my physician for 35 years, and I trust him implicitly. He literally saved my life from heart disease by pushing me to the front of the line with a cardiologist colleague when I was having heart attacks.

Posted on August 8th, 2014

Truly disappointed with Dr. McTurks willingness to give me information. Just because he may not agree with something, doesn't mean he is right! Very rude!

Posted on November 16th, 2017