Dr. Christian Millett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christian Millett?

Not thorough

Posted on October 18th, 2017

He only spent a couple of minutes giving me a yearly skin check. He didn't look under my underwear or bra. He didn't check under my arms or look at my feet.

Visit

Posted on August 28th, 2017

Great staff, service, and professional. Definitely recommend Dr. Christian Millet.

Very happy

Posted on July 16th, 2017

Very thorough and nice.

Nice guy.......knows his stuff

Posted on May 12th, 2017

Happy with my healthy skin

Posted on April 26th, 2017

Dr. Millett was professional and diagnosed my skin condition. I have clear skin for the first time in a year. The office staff was very nice and efficient.

Thank Goodness for Dr. Millett!

Posted on April 19th, 2017

My husband came to Forefront Dermatology for a second opinion on a rash that was all over his body. The original dermatologist we saw there said that it was herpes and put him on medication, telling us that during an outbreak he was contagious and we should refrain from contact. My husband spent two months going through treatment that made him feel lousy and couldn't get massages for his pain because he was "contagious " . We also had little physical contact. Meanwhile everything got much worse. The rash was literally covering most of his body, was itchy and uncomfortable. I insisted he go back-lucky for us the original derm was unavailable and we went to see Dr. Millett the very next day. At a glance, he was able to tell us that it absolutely was NOT herpes; in fact, he was t contagious at all! He prescribed him two topical meds, and within a few days his rash cleared up significantly. Now it's almost gone, he feels so much better, and best of all we can hug and kiss again without worries. I know doctors are only human but it seemed like the first doc was careless. My husband suffered needlessly for months. Thank goodness for Dr. Millett who is at the top of his game and able to diagnose a fairly common skin disorder quickly and prescribe the most effective medication. We will be seeing him from now on.

Root cause?

Posted on April 19th, 2017

Dr Millett spent less than 5 minutes with me. He briefly looked at my scalp. He seemed to not take credence in the fact that my endocrinologist had performed bloodwork and found nothing amiss which is why he referred me to a dermatologist. He ordered bloodwork and stated that was the first step in diagnosing a treatment plan and that a scalp biopsy might be needed if the bloodwork was inconclusive. I called Dr Millett's office 1 week later since I had not heard back on the results of the blood work. They returned my call 4 days later and said they couldn't find me in the system! The data in their patient portal regarding my visit contained erroneous data - stating that Dr Millett had gone over possible treatments and had examined lips, eyelids, face, neck -- all of which is wrong. The office left a voicemail 2 weeks minus 1 day after initial visit and simply stated that bloodwork was within normal range - a fact I had already provided to them based on my endocrinologist's tests - so there was no need to followup more!! Since my visit, I have been getting numerous emails asking for me to review Dr Millett. The emails stated if I was not pleased, to contact them through the portal ... when I tried to do that via their messaging system, the drop down box for recipients did not include Dr Millett or his staff!!! I wish to find the root cause of my hair loss but I am not convinced Dr Millett has that same desire.

unfriendly staff and long wait

Posted on June 4th, 2013

Long wait for the appointment and very unfriendly staff (at the follow up). I never ever go back there.

Posted on August 18th, 2017