A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Minshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Minshall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minshall
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Minshall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Minshall, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Minshall graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Minshall has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Medical University Hospital Authority
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Todd Minshall MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Christian T. Minshall practice?
- Dr. Christian Minshall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christian Minshall practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, SC.
See Baltimore Surgeons.