A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Moher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Moher, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Moher, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Moher graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moher has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Heart Hospital
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Joseph Moher MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christian J. Moher practice?
- Dr. Christian Moher has 1 office location.
Dr. Christian Moher practices Family Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Primary Care Doctors.