A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Monson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Monson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Monson graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Monson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Idaho Regional Med Center
- Eastern Idaho Regional Behavioral Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian D Monson MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Christian D. Monson practice?
- Dr. Christian Monson has 1 office location.
Dr. Christian Monson practices Anesthesiology near Idaho Falls, ID.
See Idaho Falls Anesthesiologists.