A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Morales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Morales graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Morales has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Montgomery Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian R Morales MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christian R. Morales practice?
- Dr. Christian Morales has 1 office location.
Dr. Christian Morales practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.