A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Mustill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Mustill, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
- Postoperative Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Mustill graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Mustill has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian J Mustill MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christian J. Mustill practice?
- Dr. Christian Mustill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christian Mustill practices Emergency Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Dearborn Emergency Physicians.