A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Nageotte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Nageotte is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nageotte
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nageotte Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Nageotte, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nageotte graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nageotte has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian G Nageotte MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Christian G. Nageotte practice?
- Dr. Christian Nageotte has 11 office locations.
Dr. Christian Nageotte practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Sterling Heights Allergists and Sterling Heights Pediatricians.