A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Nageotte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Nageotte is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Nageotte, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nageotte graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nageotte has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nageotte accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christian G. Nageotte practice?
Dr. Christian Nageotte practices Pediatrics, Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Sterling Heights Pediatricians and Sterling Heights Allergists.