A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Nageotte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Nageotte is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nageotte
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Nageotte, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nageotte graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nageotte has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian G Nageotte MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Christian G. Nageotte practice?
- Dr. Christian Nageotte has 11 office locations.
Dr. Christian Nageotte practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Sterling Heights Allergists and Sterling Heights Pediatricians.