Dr. Christian Nahas Is this you?

August 23rd, 2012

Best doc ever

I was a patient of Dr. Nahas for over 5 years. He was caring , compassionate and was reminiscent of a good old family doc from years gone by. He listened, made suggestions and always made you feel like you were being treated by family. So sad he is gone; there will never be another doc like him. I hope he and his family have nothing but wonderful things in their life. I miss you Dr. Nahas and John.

August 7th, 2012

Greatest Doctor ever!

Went to Dr. Nahas for years and he helped me with my opiate addiction and treated my diabetes. I really hope NYS see's that taking away his ability to treat people will hurt a lot of people.

June 5th, 2012

A good man that was forced to leave me hanging...

I honestly believe that Dr. Nahas thought he was doing the right thing; based on what he charged for his services and the time he spent with his patients, he was not in it for the money. In the end when he could no longer keep people on their medication, it left a lot of people with strong dependencies and nowhere else to turn. Myself, I've now seen 4 doctors with Dr. Nahas's records in hand. They all tell me the same thing, and refuse to continue my treatment. I have the support of my wife and family to stay strong and not turn to other less expensive street drugs to feed the cravings, but the temptation is staggering. If the DEA was behind this doctors downfall, they are doing more harm then good. Some patients with nowhere to turn will begin to do desperate things, it is only a matter of time. My only criticism of this doctor was that he didn't provide good referrals to continue treatment and did not allow enough time in his care to wean us down to more realistic dosages deemed acceptable by the rest of the medical community. Dr. Nahas has my full support in whatever the future holds for him, be it legal or medical board repercussions. I pray one day this will all pass and he will be able to practice once again.

May 22nd, 2012

I was one of his first patience.He is an excellent doctor.He got me to quit smoking and to lose weight. He saved my life. I will miss him.I will miss his pa John. He was caring. He had a great sense of humor. He was kind.He was friendly.It will be hard to not have him as my doctor.No doctor could take his place.He is a class act.I would return as his patient if he was treating patients again.He is very rare as a doctor because he took the time to talk to you and he cared.I am so sad over this.I wish him the best. I pray for him that things will come to past and he will be ok.Jesus will take care of him. V.F.

May 10th, 2012

First of all the person who commented that people come from Vermont and pay cash for their meds is not well informed. Dr. Nahas does not dispense medicine so therefore they are not paying him cash for their meds. They pay cash for the office appointment because he was not accepting alot of insurance, the cost of paper work out weighed the advantage in his pain mangement practice. I have never met a a more caring Doctor, you may wait long but he gives you his full intention when it's your turn. People love to gossip and spread rumors and it can be very hurtful to others. Reap what you sow, or should I say what comes around goes around.

March 20th, 2012

Dr. Nahas is one of the most caring and professional doctors I have ever seen. He spends so much time listening to my issues. I couldn't ask for a better doctor with unbelievable bedside manner.

October 20th, 2011

A little frightened

I went to go to this doctor...once. A friend of mine in the area said many people in Long Beach recommended him after she had a fall and hurt her arm. I went on a Saturday for a because I was feeling sick and to address some pain I was having in my neck and back after a car accident. I sat in the waiting room for over an hour. While I was there, I didn't understand why there were two separate groups of people that had driven down that morning from Vermont and said they were going to have to drive straight back. I thought, for people that need to see a doctor so badly, wouldn't that long drive be a bad idea... Now that I read the other review, my my suspicions have been confirmed.When I did get called in, a P.A. saw me in a rush. I asked some questions and was given some sample medications and prescriptions. When I asked about my back and neck pain, the P.A. asked if I wanted a shot for the pain (I had been chilly and was still wearing my coat) I said I wanted the Dr. to examine me. She then got Dr. Nahas who popped his head in and told me he could give me a prescription or a shot for the pain. I said no thank you, got up and left.

March 12th, 2011

My review regarding Dr Christian Nahas

Dr. Nahas is a very caring and thorough doctor he goes over all of your aliments from when you were born to your current age. If you are having pain in your back then he will send you for a MRI once he lookd it over and if he finds anything wrong then he will suggest physical therapy if nothing works then he will prescribe something for the pain. Then he will see you every 4 weeks and take a urine test to make sure your on your meds and nothing more if ilegal si=ubstances are found your cut off he;s not that type of doctor that lets things go by he is very serious about he work and the risk patients might put themselves at . Over all he is a great doctor...so don't think you can get over on him cause you can't he can tell just by looking at you if your doing something wrong. AND LIKE i Said he runs lots of test to get down to the bottom of the problem. He's wonderful..SPECIAL k

March 25th, 2009

caring doctor

spent time with me and did a great job. thanks!

May 6th, 2016