Dr. Christian Nasr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christian Nasr?

March 31st, 2015

Doctor that listens!

I had my first appointment with Dr. Nasr and I can say that he took time to answer all my questions no matter how basic they are. He did not rush me and was not impatient at all. Yes, the wait times are a little longer compared to others in Cleveland Clinic, but then he does not leave you with any unanswered questions and in more doubt than when you came in. He did not belittle my questions and allowed me voice my concerns without any hesitation and also validated them. I would recommend him to anyone who has thyroid issues or questions. I would definitely go to him again.

March 31st, 2015

Waste of time

If you want to wait 2hrs before you see this doctor after your scheduled appointment then go to him. I wasted more than 2 hrs before I could see him and that is pretty frustrating. Even a surgery would not take long. This doctor should learn time management skills.

June 21st, 2014

First Appointment

The trip to Cleveland was a nail-biter. Early morning and in the middle of a bad rain storm. Arrived just in time for my first appointment. Was promptly seen by a student intern, Rachel. She was a sweetheart. Probably a little older than my own daughter, she made me feel at ease. I was then seen promptly by Dr. Nasr. And was I impressed! I was refered to him due to high T4 levels. My GP was ready to medicate my thyroid but I wanted a second opinion. Dr. N. listened to my symptoms, did my physical and said you do not have thyroid issues. I was relieved. But then he said you are showing signs of Cushings disease. He explained how my Nuva Ring increased my T4 levels "falsely" and how my fatique, weight gain, weird fatty deposits, insulin resistance, HBP are all symptoms of Cushings. He said when he looked at me (flushed moon face) he would have diagnoised me without any tests. But I am scheduled for the 24 hour urine test in a jug...and we will go from there. He was very informative, easy to talk with, didn't make me feel inferior and remembered my and my husband names! I am overweight, but he was not judgemental as many physicans can be. He was friendly and knowledgable in his suggestions. I don't want to be sick ,but I am glad I have him in my corner.

May 22nd, 2012

Excellent Experience

After a distressing initial diagnosis by my family doctor, I was sent to see Dr. Nasr who's first order of business was to take down and talk about every detail of my thyroid history. Then we talked about what the chances of cancer really are. He explained every step and gave me the opportunity to make decisions and be involved. Even after discovering that there was no cancer, Dr. Nasr was careful to follow-up and talk about things to look for. I feel much more at ease after my visits with Dr. Nasr.

August 5th, 2011

Dr. Nasr is the best! Literally, he is my favorite physician ever. He is extremely professional. I always leave his office feeling that my concerns have been addressed. He encourages patients to keep in touch with him via electronic communication and he responds timely.

August 30th, 2017