A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Nwankwo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Nwankwo is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Nwankwo graduated from University Of Ibadan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nwankwo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Shady Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Nnamdi Nwankwo MD, MPH, and FAAFP is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, and General Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christian N. Nwankwo practice?
- Dr. Christian Nwankwo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christian Nwankwo practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, and General Preventive Medicine near Gaithersburg, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Hyattsville, MD.
See Gaithersburg Family Physicians, Gaithersburg Sports Medicine Doctors, Gaithersburg Internists, and Gaithersburg Preventive Medicine Specialists.