A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Nwankwo is Satisfactory. Dr. Nwankwo has been reviewed by 16 patients who have provided 11 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Nwankwo graduated from University Of Ibadan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nwankwo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hospital
- Prince Georges Hospital Center, Cheverly, Md
- Shady Grove Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nwankwo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christian Nwankwo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christian N. Nwankwo practice?
Dr. Christian Nwankwo practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine near Hyattsville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Gaithersburg, MD.
See Hyattsville Family Physicians and Hyattsville Sports Medicine Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Chris Nwankwo, Dr. Kris Nwankwo