A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Ogilvie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Ogilvie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Ogilvie, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Musculoskeletal Tumors
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogilvie graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ogilvie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Regions Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Mckay Ogilvie MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Christian M. Ogilvie practice?
- Dr. Christian Ogilvie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christian Ogilvie practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Orthopedic Surgeons.