A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Ogilvie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Ogilvie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ogilvie
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ogilvie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Ogilvie, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ogilvie graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ogilvie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Regions Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian M Ogilvie MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Christian M. Ogilvie practice?
- Dr. Christian Ogilvie has 1 office location.
Dr. Christian Ogilvie practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Orthopedic Surgeons and Minneapolis Surgeons.