A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Oraedu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Oraedu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Oraedu, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Oraedu graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Oraedu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- Villiages Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Oraedu MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christian Oraedu practice?
- Dr. Christian Oraedu has 1 office location.
Dr. Christian Oraedu practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Surgeons.