Overall Review

March 7th, 2016
Excellent Doctor! Highly recommend!
Dr Oraedu performed a hemmrhoidectomy on me. He was very professional, cared for my concerns and the concerns of my wife. Was very informative, and ex ...

July 21st, 2015
Very Happy Patient !!!
I am extremely pleased. He first saw me in the emergency room and since that time I have been well taken care of, both before & after the surgery he performed. Thank You so much !!

February 27th, 2015
I found him to be very caring.

January 21st, 2015
He knows his stuff
This is the person to see if you have medical problems. He takes the time to talk to you, your not a body going through his office he looks at your face and you are now a person. His staff as far as i am concern is very friendly and if you have a question they take the time to get you the answer.

September 11th, 2013
Unhappy results
I had surgery for hemorrhoids. I was in pain for more than four months and the Dr. was reluctant to provide medication. I ended up with a fissure that is very painful. I now have to find another doctor for another surgery for the fissure.

October 10th, 2012
Relief was a phone call away
From the moment they answered the phone all the way through my next day appointment I knew, I made the right call. Great people,

July 20th, 2012
Outstanding surgeon
Highly skilled and caring professional. I had excellent surgery results with a difficult procedure by using Dr. Oraedu as my surgeon.

May 30th, 2012
Longest wait ever
Both the doctor and staff are to blame. I had an appt on a friday, they close at 12:30pm. I wasnt seen until 2pm, he was running behind. We all figured he had an emergency at the hospital which is fine, but the staff should've called patients to let them know before getting there. I drove over an hour to get to the office then i had to wait hrs to be seen. Rescheduling was not an option, so i stayed. I have to say though, he was great and answered all my questions.

April 23rd, 2012
long wait
saw the doctor 1hour 45 mins from my appt time

April 26th, 2011
Dr. Oraedu was a good doctor with regards to the ratings above. Although most of his staff was very professional and polite, his billing representative is less than desirable. As this was my first surgery I was under the assumption I would pay the hospital for services rendered that were not covered by my insurance company. I then made a payment to Ocala Regional Hospital; although 3 times the amount that was quoted. With this payment I was informed the bill was paid in full, unknown to me the payment to the hospital did not include further billing for the surgeon. As there were three bills received from Dr. Oraedu's office and the belief the hospital had not transferred his portion of the bill, the payment to the hospital coincided with the final bill received from Dr. Oraedu's billing representative, it was assumed on my part all bills from the surgery had been paid. However, to my dismay there remained a balance on my account from Dr. Oraedu's office. I did not received further billing through the mail nor a phone call informing me the account was not paid in full. I was not aware of this balance until I received a telephone call from a collection agency. When I tried to talk to Dr. Oraedu's billing representative, to resolve this misunderstanding, she became very condescending with an "its not my problem" attitude and she explained to me it was not her policy to contact patients if an account becomes delinquent. An additional $80.00 fee was added to my account for this service. I plan to pay the bill in full, however, I will try to work with the billing representative once more and the collection agency representative. By the way the collection agency representative was by far polite, helpful, and overall provided excellent customer service when compared to Dr. Oraedu's billing representative. OF NOTE: Be sure to request the name of all individuals who will be involved in your surgery. While trying to resolve this issue I discovered an additional individual, from a medical assistance group, had been added as a member of the surgical team without my knowledge. And in addition to this an extra $1,600.00 was billed to my insurance company. I believe I should have been made aware of this prior to my surgery. Dr. Oraedu's billing representative should try to work with an individual in the case of a misunderstanding. The lesson to remember is: get everything in writing, to include all members of the surgical team, and be aware of billing procedures.