A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Gonzalez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from M.D., La Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Ecuador.
Dr. Gonzalez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Med Ctr Jack D Weiler Hosp of A Einst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian P Gonzalez MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christian P. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Christian Gonzalez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christian Gonzalez practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists.