A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Pariseau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Pariseau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Pariseau, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pariseau graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pariseau has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pariseau accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christian M. Pariseau practice?
Dr. Christian Pariseau practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA and Mountain View, CA.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians, Ann Arbor Family Physicians, and Ann Arbor Adolescent Specialists.