A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Pariseau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Pariseau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Pariseau, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Eating Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pariseau graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pariseau has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Pariseau MD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Christian Pariseau practice?
- Dr. Christian Pariseau has 5 office locations.
Dr. Christian Pariseau practices Pediatrics near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Palo Alto, CA.
See Ypsilanti Pediatricians.