A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Pavlovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Pavlovich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pavlovich
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Pavlovich Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Pavlovich, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Ureter Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urinary Incontinence
- von Hippel-Lindau Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Pavlovich graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Pavlovich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Paul Pavlovich MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Christian P. Pavlovich practice?
- Dr. Christian Pavlovich has 1 office location.
Dr. Christian Pavlovich practices Urology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Urologists.