Dr. Christian Pavlovich MD Patient Reviews

4.7

no change

March 7th, 2017
Excellent Surgeon
Robotic prostate surgery went as expected. His confidence (without arrogance) was much appreciated. I was impressed that he prepared for the initial consult with me by reviewing my records ahead of time. Good post surgery bedside manner.

July 18th, 2016
Wonderful Dr.,very caring.

May 25th, 2016
Excellent Surgeon and very good communicator
Excellent doctor!! Very good demeanor and communication with patients. Straightforward and very clear about what procedures can be done and how they will done. The partial nephrectomy he performed to remove my egg sized kidney tumor and some of the surrounding tissue was very successful.

March 3rd, 2016
I had immediate confidence in Dr. Pavlovich based on the origin of the referral and available background on the Internet. His confidence never stepped across into arrogance. I could not be more pleased with having Dr. Pavlovich perform my surgery.

November 13th, 2015
Outstanding Physician
We can't say enough about Dr. Pavlovich. He was professional, yet down to earth, kind and attentive. He was available and spent a lot of time with us. Everything about our experience was first rate!!

April 20th, 2015
He literally saved my life through the cancer operations and later did a special operation on my prostate which was a success!!!! I couldn't ever thank him enough for his services. He is the best!!!!

August 12th, 2014
Great Rep Justified
Dr. Pavlovich's great word-of-mouth rep proved accurate in my experience. Very knowledgeable, very frank, very reassuring demeanor. So far good results from my prostatectomy. I recommended Dr. P to friend and he reports similarly excellent experience.

October 21st, 2011
One of the best doctors I have met. His expertise is matched by his compassion for his patients.

July 22nd, 2011
4 years and still going strong
Dr. Pavlovich operated on me 4 years ago and it could not have been better. He was the 3rd Doc I went to and the whole experience was much better than the first. I highly recommend him. Going through Cancer at 40 was hard enough. He and his office staff where the only medical people that I went to truely cared and wanted to help. It felt like the others were just doing their jobs. I live 2+ hours a way and I would highly recommend going him from any distance.

June 4th, 2011
Jim S.
I could not have had a better surgeon for the treatment of my prostate cancer. It was easy to place all my confidence in the extraordinary Dr. Pavlovich, such a stellar physician in the best hospital in the nation. He could not have been better in terms of dealing with me as a human being, as well. I would and have recommended him to others who have been diagnosed with prostate cancer. I am doing very well, almost three years after the surgery, in most measure due to him.

May 7th, 2010
Dr. Christian Pavlovich
I am a physician myself and Dr. Pavlovich is an excellent doctor. He is very well trained, knows the medical literature, is a kind person, and is an outstanding doctor.