A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Perez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Perez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Perez, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez graduated from Universidad Industrial De Santander, Bucaramanga. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Perez has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Manuel Perez FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Christian M. Perez practice?
- Dr. Christian Perez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christian Perez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Virginia Beach, VA.
See Virginia Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.