Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Dec 29th, 2015

They switch and change appt without checking first never meet a nurse no patient education on a biopsy to be done NO pt education dr was great staff was horrible and treated pt as if they didn't matter or they didn't know anything

Jan 9th, 2015

Dr Perez exceeds expectations. He goes the extra mile to care for his patients.

Great! show details Great!
by Dana on Dec 17th, 2013

What a breath of fresh air! We tried for 5 years and the New Hope clinic was our final answer to prayers. Dr Robin and Dr Perez are wonderful. We were treated like people and not like cattle. I wasn't herded in and herded out like I felt in other places. Don't give up until you try the New Hope center.

Dr. Perez can do what other fertility Docs cannot! show details Dr. Perez can do what other fertility Docs cannot!
by Nichole Williams on Nov 26th, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Perez for over two years now. He worked miracles and gave us our first child, now we are working with Dr. Perez and his staff again to expand our family once more. If you have had challenges with getting pregnant and have struggled with the decision to work with a fertility specialist, you would be sorely remiss if you went anywhere else other than the New Hope Center. Dr. Perez dug deep to find out what our issues were and discovered health issues that were the root of my fertility issues, causing so many miscarriages. I thank god every day for Dr. Perez!

Horrible show details Horrible
Oct 12th, 2011

Was misdiagnosed here. Both doctors made several mistakes in treatment, resulting in lost time and money. Went down the street and had surgery done only to find health related issues contributing to miscarriage. Misdiagnosis could have also cost me my life if I had stayed with Hope Center. They don't really care. Get em in, get the money, get em out. Very disappointed. Dr. Perez is not a very well informed physician and his pompous attitude prevents him from admitting his own mistakes.