Dr. Christian Perez MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

October 13th, 2016
Amazing doctor!
Dr. Perez was an amazing doctor. Very. educated and informative every step of the way. Gave us our first child! Sad he is no longer with the New Hope Center.

December 29th, 2015
They switch and change appt without checking first never meet a nurse no patient education on a biopsy to be done NO pt education dr was great staff was horrible and treated pt as if they didn't matter or they didn't know anything

January 9th, 2015
Dr Perez exceeds expectations. He goes the extra mile to care for his patients.

December 17th, 2013
Great!
What a breath of fresh air! We tried for 5 years and the New Hope clinic was our final answer to prayers. Dr Robin and Dr Perez are wonderful. We were treated like people and not like cattle. I wasn't herded in and herded out like I felt in other places. Don't give up until you try the New Hope center.

November 26th, 2013
Dr. Perez can do what other fertility Docs cannot!
I've been a patient of Dr. Perez for over two years now. He worked miracles and gave us our first child, now we are working with Dr. Perez and his staff again to expand our family once more. If you have had challenges with getting pregnant and have struggled with the decision to work with a fertility specialist, you would be sorely remiss if you went anywhere else other than the New Hope Center. Dr. Perez dug deep to find out what our issues were and discovered health issues that were the root of my fertility issues, causing so many miscarriages. I thank god every day for Dr. Perez!

October 12th, 2011
Horrible
Was misdiagnosed here. Both doctors made several mistakes in treatment, resulting in lost time and money. Went down the street and had surgery done only to find health related issues contributing to miscarriage. Misdiagnosis could have also cost me my life if I had stayed with Hope Center. They don't really care. Get em in, get the money, get em out. Very disappointed. Dr. Perez is not a very well informed physician and his pompous attitude prevents him from admitting his own mistakes.