A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Perzanowski-Obregon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Perzanowski-Obregon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perzanowski-Obregon
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Perzanowski-Obregon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Perzanowski-Obregon, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart rhythm disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Perzanowski-Obregon graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Perzanowski-Obregon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Anthony Perzanowski-Obregon MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Christian A. Perzanowski-Obregon practice?
- Dr. Christian Perzanowski-Obregon has 1 office location.
Dr. Christian Perzanowski-Obregon practices Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Brandon, FL.
See Brandon Internists and Brandon Cardiologists.