Learn more about Dr. Christian Perzanowski-Obregon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Perzanowski-Obregon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Perzanowski-Obregon
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Perzanowski-Obregon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Perzanowski-Obregon, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart rhythm disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Perzanowski-Obregon graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Perzanowski-Obregon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Anthony Perzanowski-Obregon MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Christian A. Perzanowski-Obregon practice?
- Dr. Christian Perzanowski-Obregon has 1 office location.
Dr. Christian Perzanowski-Obregon practices Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Brandon, FL.
See Brandon Internists and Brandon Cardiologists.