A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Perzanowski-Obregon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Perzanowski-Obregon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Perzanowski-Obregon, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart rhythm disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Perzanowski-Obregon graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Perzanowski-Obregon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Anthony Perzanowski-Obregon MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Christian A. Perzanowski-Obregon practice?
- Dr. Christian Perzanowski-Obregon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christian Perzanowski-Obregon practices Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Brandon, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City Center, FL and Tampa, FL.
See Brandon Internists and Brandon Cardiologists.