Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christian Pettker
Dr. Christian Pettker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Haven, CT. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Maternal and Fetal Medicine. Dr. Pettker is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital, Norwalk Hospital and Waterbury Hospital Health Center. Dr. Pettker has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Christian Pettker has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Dr. Christian Pettker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, CT.
Dr. Erica Dun
Obstetrics and Gynecology
New Haven, CT 0.01 mi11
Dr. Marissa Platner
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
New Haven, CT 0.01 mi6
Dr. Michael Paidas
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maternal and Fetal Medicine
New Haven, CT 0.01 mi30