A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Pizarro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Pizarro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Pizarro, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Tetralogy of Fallot
Education & Awards
Dr. Pizarro graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pizarro has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pizarro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christian B. Pizarro practice?
Dr. Christian Pizarro practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Surgeons.