A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Pizarro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Pizarro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pizarro
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pizarro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Pizarro, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Tetralogy of Fallot
Education & Awards
Dr. Pizarro graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pizarro has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Pizarro MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christian Pizarro practice?
- Dr. Christian Pizarro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christian Pizarro practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See Wilmington Cardiothoracic Surgeons.