A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Pizarro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Pizarro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pizarro
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pizarro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Pizarro, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Tetralogy of Fallot
Education & Awards
Dr. Pizarro graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pizarro has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Pizarro MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christian Pizarro practice?
- Dr. Christian Pizarro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christian Pizarro practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Orlando, FL.
See Wilmington Surgeons.