A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Popa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Popa is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Popa, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Popa graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Popa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
- Dewitt Army Community Hospital, Fort Belvoir
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Popa MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christian Popa practice?
- Dr. Christian Popa has 1 office location.
Dr. Christian Popa practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Takoma Park, MD.
See Takoma Park Anesthesiologists and Takoma Park Critical Care Practitioners.