A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Potter-Kablotsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Potter-Kablotsky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Bariatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Potter-Kablotsky graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Potter-Kablotsky has 12 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Marlborough Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Lee Potter-Kablotsky MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christian L. Potter-Kablotsky practice?
- Dr. Christian Potter-Kablotsky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christian Potter-Kablotsky practices Internal Medicine near Hudson, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Framingham, MA and Ashland, MA.
See Hudson Internists.