A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christianx Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christianx Powell, Rheumatologist, Allergist & Immunologist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christianx Powell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. Powell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christianx H Powell MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christianx H. Powell practice?
- Dr. Christianx Powell has 1 office location.
Dr. Christianx Powell practices Internal Medicine near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Internists.