Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christian Ramsey III
Dr. Christian Ramsey III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, KY. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Neurological Surgery, Family Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ramsey is affiliated with University Hospital, Central Baptist Hospital and Mary Chiles Hospital. Dr. Ramsey has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Christian Ramsey III has the following 3 specialties
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Christian Ramsey III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.
Dr. John Walker
Emergency Medicine, Plastic Surgery, Internal Medicine
Lexington, KY 0 mi42
Dr. Wendell Miers
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Lexington, KY 0 mi22
Dr. James Bean
Lexington, KY 0 mi44