A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Ramsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Ramsey, Neurological Surgeon, Neurointerventional Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Degenerative Spine
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Spinal Deformity
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramsey graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ramsey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- Mary Chiles Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian N Ramsey MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christian N. Ramsey practice?
- Dr. Christian Ramsey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christian Ramsey practices Neurological Surgery, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Neurological Surgeons, Lexington Family Physicians, and Lexington Internists.