A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Ramsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Ramsey, Neurological Surgeon, Neurointerventional Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramsey
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ramsey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramsey graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ramsey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- Mary Chiles Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Norman Ramsey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christian N. Ramsey practice?
- Dr. Christian Ramsey has 1 office location.
Dr. Christian Ramsey practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Neurological Surgery near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Primary Care Doctors, Lexington Internists, and Lexington Surgeons.