A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Risser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Risser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Risser, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Risser graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Risser has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Payson Regional Medical Center
- Paradise Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian F Risser MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christian F. Risser practice?
- Dr. Christian Risser has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christian Risser practices Ophthalmology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Payson, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Ophthalmologists.