A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Risser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Risser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Risser, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Risser graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Risser has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Payson Regional Medical Center
- Paradise Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Risser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christian Risser practice?
Dr. Christian Risser practices Ophthalmology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Payson, AZ.
See Phoenix Ophthalmologists.