A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Risser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Risser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Risser
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Risser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Risser, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Risser graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Risser has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Payson Regional Medical Center
- Paradise Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian F Risser MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christian F. Risser practice?
- Dr. Christian Risser has 1 office location.
Dr. Christian Risser practices Ophthalmology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Ophthalmologists.