Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christian Rosioru Ross
Dr. Christian Rosioru Ross, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Myers, FL, with another office in Fort Myers, FL. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology. Dr. Rosioru Ross is affiliated with HealthPark Medical Center, Gulf Coast Hospital and HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial. He speaks English.
Dr. Christian Rosioru Ross has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Gastroenterology
Pediatric gastroenterologists can treat a variety of diseases and conditions in infants and children related to their liver, pancreas or intestines. If your child has severe or recurrent abdominal pain, constipation or diarrhea, a pediatric gastroenterologist...
Dr. Christian Rosioru Ross is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.
Dr. Tiffany Linville
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
Fort Myers, FL 0 mi7
Dr. Jose Diaz
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics, Critical Care Medicine
Fort Myers, FL 0.01 mi30
Dr. Ilan Shapiro Strygler
Fort Myers, FL 0.01 mi9