inactive

Dr. Christian Rosioru Ross MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Fort Myers, FL

3.4

August 16th, 2011
Dr Ross will be sorely missed. I am a firm believer that his care of my daughter has brought much resolution to her medical issue. We still have a long way to go but at least Dr Ross refered us to Drs that are caring and he was always on top of his game and loved his patients and they loved him. Sad he passed. My daughter was actully having surgery for her tummy(with the Dr that Dr Ross trusted to do surgery on my daughter) when we were told he passed. So sad...R.I.P Dr Ross,,,You were a superb Dr and we will miss you.

December 21st, 2010
Dr.Ross was a kind,curteous physiscian. The world has lost a great gi dr...may he rest in peace....

March 26th, 2010
Wait time in office was over an hour!Wait time for endoscopy was 2.5 hours! I feel like he packs on too many patients than he can handle!