A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Royer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Royer, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Royer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Diabetic Foot
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Royer graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Royer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Thomas Royer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christian T. Royer practice?
- Dr. Christian Royer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christian Royer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX and Plano, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.