A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Rutland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Rutland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Rutland, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutland graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Rutland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Boyd Rutland MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Christian B. Rutland practice?
- Dr. Christian Rutland has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christian Rutland practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Duarte, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA.
See Duarte Psychiatrists and Duarte Addiction Specialists.