A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Rutland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Rutland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rutland
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rutland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Rutland, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutland graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Rutland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian Boyd Rutland MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Christian B. Rutland practice?
- Dr. Christian Rutland has 1 office location.
Dr. Christian Rutland practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Psychiatrists and Pasadena Adolescent Specialists.