A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christian Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christian Sanchez is Average.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christian Sanchez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Sanchez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Navarro Regional Hospital
- Renaissance Hospital Dallas Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christian F Sanchez MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Christian F. Sanchez practice?
- Dr. Christian Sanchez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christian Sanchez practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Ennis, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Pediatricians.